Sunday, March 20, 2011

 A few weeks ago I was able to make it down for our first annual girl cousin's reunion! Such a blast! I have the best family in the world. They are all so beautiful. We had so much fun getting our pictures taken! Some random chip off the block was doing his yard work and somehow became our photographer. He was hillarious and a definite source of entertainment for the day. We ended up in his backyard on his swing set. Some great memories were created during this fun weekend!
 Of course I was able to spend time with my favorite nephew Can Can. A couple nights of being there I was able to stay with Bree and Bryce. Love this boy and already miss him. I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Even though I had a blast during this short weekend...I couldn't wait to get home to my babe!

Summer is right around the corner! We decided to get started on our yard work early and thank goodness for that. We spent a while on Saturday digging out the weeds and putting some edging in the backyard. I do have to admit that it was fun to get down on my hands and knees and get a little dirty...don't think I've ever enjoyed it so much! After all the hard work we rewarded ourselves with our weekly movie, Limitless. I think Ry and I would both say it was "just alright" Last night we also were able to spend some time with our friends Anthony, Kathryn, and Sidnee and Stephen. Had some delicious dinner and dessert and played games. Ryan and I are still keeping ourselves busy working away! We are so excited for our upcoming vacations this summer...and of course...getting tan! We both need it : )

4 comments:

  1. It's about time you posted pics from the cousin reunion! Dad just asked me yesterday why none of the cousins had put up the pictures from that weekend. I am so glad you had a good time. I think it is a tradition must every year. Sorry that we get to see Cannon this week and not you. :( We will give him a kiss from you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arizona looked fun - that swingset is awesomely HUGE! You girls are all gorgeous. And I am also DYING for summer to hurry up and get here already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the coolest swing set ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you get those pictures from Stefi? I would love to have them!!!

    ReplyDelete