Sunday, March 18, 2012

Service

 Part of my team from Scentsy and I had the incredible opportunity to make a meal for the families who are staying at the Ronald McDonald House in Boise.  What an awesome facility they have and all of the stuff that has been donated there.  We were able to tour the place and were in complete awe.  For those of you who don't know what the Ronald McDonald House is I will tell you!  It is a place for families to stay while their children are in the hospital for cancer treatments.  Most of them are from out of town.  They are able to stay at the Ronald McDonald house with no charge.  It was actually really nice.  We all agreed that it felt much like a hotel.  We all met up and went grocery shopping in preparation for the meal. 
 While at the grocery store, we ran into these handsome fellas.  Do they look familiar?  These are some of the players from the Boise State football team! 
 These are just some of the incredible people from my team at Scentsy.  I am so blessed to know them!
 Down in the basement of the house, was this playroom.  Lisa made me pose and take a picture.
 We are all aproned up and ready to cook!
 The menu for the night!
 This is Lisa.  I love her!


 We made a delicious lasagna and had a salad bar.
 All our hard work paid off because it felt great!
If you haven't had a chance to go and serve over at the Ronald McDonald house, I seriously encourage you to do so!  It can be as simple as going over and making cookies for everyone!  I would love to come back for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post and I loved the pictures! You look like a munchkin next to the football players, and the furniture was just your size. Service to people who are in true need is the best thing ever. Facebook has stolen our blogs so it was fun to come back to blogging. Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani you are the cutest! Love all the fun pics! I haven't been to that Ronald McDonal house since I was in YW-this brought back some good memories for me!

    ReplyDelete