Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love

 HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!
We had a lovely Valentine's Day. I showed up to work with a surprise vase of roses and a Valentine's balloon and card from my boss and his wife...so sweet! After work Ry and I went and had some delicious sushi....
We went and saw Gnomeo and Juliet...SUCH an adorable funny movie! Perfect for two childish newlyweds : )
We made a deal that we weren't going to get each other gifts because we had just bought a new entertainment center and i just got a new phone...but Ry just had to make me look bad and surprise me with a gift. Not that i'm upset that i got anything though....My adorable new Scentsy warmer..
It was fun to come home from our date with a surprise on our doorstep....
Thanks again Mom, Dad, and Bailey for the wonderful Valentine gifts. Mother has the most adorable gift ideas. A cute box with a delicious cupcake inside! We thoroughly enjoyed them even though we were completely stuffed....
Our very first date was last year on Valentine's Day : ) We went and saw Valentine's Day and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. It's crazy to think Ry and I have known each other a little over a year. We also just had our 5 month anniversary (is there such thing?) 
 Thanks husband for being the best Valentine 2 years in a row! I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! I love the Scentsy warmer. Super nice of Ryan. The sushi picture just reminds me of why I don't like it...sorry. You are welcome for the Valentine Days treat. I had so much fun all day just baking and decorating away. You know how much I love that. Lots of love to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! i love you!
    ~bailey~
    p.s. that sushi looks disgusting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE SUSHI. bryce and i are seriously obsessed with it. sounds like a fun day. i thought you guys were going to build an entertainment center...what does the new one look like? i want to see a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suprises are the bomb. I'm glad there's positive feedback on that movie cuz I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it or not. And yea, post pics of the new set up!

    ReplyDelete