Monday, January 24, 2011

Build Away Baby!

WOW!! Props to me...3 posts in 3 days! Shocking and impressive, I know. Today was a good day. Reason: being: it went by fast! (Even though we had a patient call in 15 minutes before closing and said he'd be in within the next half hour...course, we can't turn them away. Right after calling, Ry showed up to pick me up. So being 40 minutes over time, my poor baby also had to wait outside in the car. Surprised he didn't leave me. LOVE MY HUBS!
I found this website through Facebook called Knock-off Wood. Her name is Ana White and she's pure genius. She has all these cool things to make with wood, anything you can think of. She gives detailed directions on how to make everything! I found this entertainment center and fell instantly IN LOVE!
 So for the best news yet! My sweet, sweet hubs is making this for ME! We will be painting it black with a distressed look. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have an entertainment center, and one made just for me! Will be posting the final results!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, that's gonna look freaking sweet! I'm in love with it. And that site. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with Ana White's creations. I have an entertainment center on there in mind too and the farmhouse bed? yep I'm doing that too. for sure post pictures when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Ana White! That is actually where we got the inspiration for our Entertainment center. I want to build a few beds and tables from her site once we get a house! Have fun Ry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been an Ana White fan for about 2 years! Love her and all her furniture goodness! The only problem: I want to make everything! How can one woman be so talented - I am just glad she shares for free :-D
    This is such a GREAT entertainment center - Black and distressed will be beautiful!! Go Ryan!!

    ReplyDelete