Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Magical!

 Here are the pictures from our trip to Disneyland! We had such a magical time : ) The weather was perfect and we completely wore ourselves out! We were so tired that we slept in until 11 am the day after we got home...missed a little bit of work (oops)
 My sister-in-law Brooklyn! She's too much fun...I think Ry may have gotten a little jealous at times...we spent most the time together. haha!
 We are so stupid together! : )
 My wonderful father-in-law...unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Nancy my mother-in-law.
 
 HAUNTED HOUSE! We built that thing with graham crackers...remember?
 Okay this was SUCH a joke....how many times have you been to In-n-out and you were the ONLY people there? Probably, uh, NEVER! We enjoyed it thoroughly.
 Playing at Huntington beach...LOVE! We want to live there someday!
 We started the tradition of having a BSU day at Disneyland on our honeymoon, so we had to continue it!
 Canker sores have become the story of my life. This is BY FAR the biggest and nastiest one I have ever had in my life! I've had this thing for 2 weeks now! Any advice? You'd think I would have become a canker expert with all the ones I've had but I'm not.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Glad you guys were able to get a retreat. We will all have to go one of these years so you guys can show us how its done since I've never been!!!! Cute canker:) Hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun Dani! About the canker sore, you can have your dentist get rid of it for you, I found that out last time I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First- I expect an invite next time you go to Disneyland. Second- nasty pic of your canker sore. Third- your midget pic is hilarious! Fourth- glad you had a great time. Fifth- I can't believe In-N-Out was deserted. Sixth- welcome back to reality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you got to go back!

    Cankers... I used to get those all the time. Salt will kill it, but that's more painful than labor, so I would suggest eating salty foods and concentrating on not biting it. basically if it hurts, bakingsoda,mouthwash etc. it's a good thing! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete