Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sun Valley!

This weekend Ry had his annual work retreat up in Sun Valley! We were spoiled!! We stayed in a nice little inn, had some great food, and met some wonderful people! AND IT WAS ALL FREE! What more could we ask for? Although, we didn't have a bell hop....oh well! We had some fun once we got into our hotel room! I've never stayed in a hotel where they had bath robes and slippers for you! HA!
Don't know why but we had a baby crib in our room....had some fun with that too. Ry and I actually got in a fight one night and he wouldn't let me sleep in the bed so I had to resort to this....notice how happy I am? NOT! OK OK...just kidding about the fight.
 FINALLY got the Toms i've been wanting! Thanks babe!
 Ry took me to where his families old cabin use to be! So fun to see it! We WILL be getting a cabin up there one day! it's so beautiful! The sky really wasn't that color : )
 I love my man!
 He treats me like what every girl wants to be...a queen!
 I absolutely love being goofy with him!!!
 Teresa was one of the ladies I met...I absolutely love her! I had so much fun with her and her adorable kids! Luckily they live in Boise!!
 Just playing around at the toy store downtown while all the men were in meetings!
 So I RRREAALLY wanted to prove to Ryan that I could mtn bike! I've been wanting to get out more and do things outdoors and this just proved that its not for me! : (
 I was so excited and I couldn't wait!...in the beginning...
 I even looked really cute! : ) haha
 Sadly...I only made it three miles and had to turn around...mtn biking is the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm not kidding. On my way back it started raining...i had to walk my bike the whole way back and the entire time i was scared a bear would come chasing after me and I'd have to lay down in the mud and play dead : ( So i had to take a picture this is litterally my face the whole way back!
 The scenery was gorgeous! I had to stop and appreciate something for a few minutes!
 On the last night we had a nice fancy dinner and everyone got all dressed up! It was like four freaking hours long!! They passed out awards also. Ryan got an award!!! I was SO proud of him!!
  Me and the lovely Teresa! She looked stunning! She rocked the blue dress while everyone else was wearing black! She's a pageant girl so she can get away with it!
 Two wonderful ladies!
 On the way back we stopped at Ry's parents to have dinner with the fam! Me and Madison bonded.
 She is SUCH a silly girl!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dano, it looks like fun. I am glad you had a good time but now it's back to reality. :) I wish I could have been watching you during the bike ride. I am sure I would have tried to be sympathetic but I am also sure I would have laughed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, you are freaking adorable, and hilarious! What a fun getaway! I think I need one of those right now. Definitely. And way to go on the whole biking thing...haha, it IS HARD!! (i'm very happy a bear didn't come along and eat you...)

    P.S. i LOVE your orange overshirt in the 3 bottom pics. SO CUTE. Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dano, Dano, Dano....You crack me up!

    Love you,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots of fun! Sun valley looks gorgeous! Wish I could go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I completely agree that mt biking is seriously the hardest thing ever! You need to start off with a realll easy/pretty course and then you'll like it. Promise! But I will admit, two years ago I signed up for a mt biking class at school, went the first day, died about 34 times, popped my tire, and then dropped it the second I got home. For real. Fani, you're so cute. Can I just say that?

    ReplyDelete