Monday, May 9, 2011

Getaways Rock!

I'm up way too late...it is way past my bedtime. The reasoning for this is because I have cramps like you wouldn't believe. I even took a pain killer for them, took a hot bath, and have been laying down with a heating blanket for the past hour. Nothing is seeming to help. What the crap!! Oh the joys of womanhood.

Do you all know that I have the best family in the entire world?...scratch that...the entire universe? Seriously. I was able to go to Utah this last weekend with my parents and sis Bailey. Our family has a cabin up in Sandy and I hadn't been there in a while. I always forget how much I love that place until I go again. Ry has yet to go up there. It shant be long though. Anywho...one of our good friends got married and so that is why we went. Beautiful wedding, gorgeous weather, and good laughs.
 Bailey and I had a great time keeping my parents entertained from the back of the car. Thank goodness they don't get annoyed with us or it would have been a looooong ride.
 One thing I love about Bailey is that she LOVES to take pictures : )
 My mama is absolutely stunning in every way!
 Presh!
 Handsome Aaron Allred! His bride was BEAUTIFUL! Had a stunning ivory, full lace dress with ADORABLE coral colored high heels (same colors as my wedding)
 My dad rocks Afros
 We came across this fun candy toy store..
 My parents rock harder than your parents....
The weather was beautiful and I think we all enjoyed every minute of it!
 My family is beautiful...wish everyone could have been there!
After the weekend was over I was anxious to get home to my babe...like always : )
Summer needs to get here pronto...I need a tan, and I need to let the warm wind come through my sunroof, and I need to get a trip to Disneyland, and these dang cramps need to go away STAT! Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Fani, you're humorous and I like you.

    ps can I come to disneyland with you?? Ok good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun weekend. You are right...we have a fabulous family. :) Dad and I feel very blessed. Thanks for the laughs. You and Bailey were full of it! A big thanks to Ryan for sharing you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great family!! You are all gorgeous too!
    P.s. for cramps: percogesic...you can find it at cvs :) let me know if it helps! I die once a month too! Heating pad is a life saver at night too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun. I hate being left out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're mom IS freaking gorgeous(but all you girls are)! Road trips with the fam are the best, and even better when someone takes LOTS of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete