Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Project

 Thank goodness for a short last name! And thank goodness for a talented Mother-in-law and mother and sister! Thanks for your help! I love the feeling of accomplishment! It feels so great. If I had the money and time I would do projects everyday! This was by far my favorite project I have done so far. I actually got the idea of the wooden ovals and letters from Bree! (Thanks sis) Enjoy and feel free to take the idea! It could also make a fun wedding gift : ) for someone with a short last name of course.

6 comments:

  1. Dani Poo Magoo! What a cute idea, it turned out adorable :) Too bad I'm going from West to Williamson otherwise I totally would have loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meggie!! The original idea was to hang them from a shelf or something...so if you still want to do it, attach some cute ribbon to them and hang them from a wooden slab or shelf or something...it could still work! but thank you and i hope you are doing well : ) miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I am expecting for my birthday or Christmas this year! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Dani! I want to make some! Wish we still lived in Boise so that I could join your craft parties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey why do you have my middle name hanging on your wall?! Haha thats so funny. Love your sign. The way you Hung it was so cute too! Nice work sis.

    ReplyDelete