Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Cinco De Mayo & Birthday to my boss!

 My Boss's birthday is May 5th. Every year the staff puts on a birthday party/Cinco De Mayo party since they are on the same day! We had such a fun time decorating the night before. His wife said no one has ever done as much as we did this year! I love the ladies I work with. We have gotten so close and we have too much fun! (Juli....I wish you could have been there to celebrate with us! It still isn't the same without you!)
 His wife brought some yummy mexican finger foods!

My mom made her delicious peanut butter cup cupcakes! Everyone LOVED them!!
 And we also put together a gift basket for him. 2 movie tickets, movie candy, popcorn, and IBC rootbeer. A fun date night with his wifey : )
 52 years old!! I told him he's just got a few more years left...poor guy! We love giving him a hard time!
 Our boss is sure lucky to have us : ) and so are our patients!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you guys too! The office looks amazing. And I see that the doc got a hair cut right in time for his birthday. LOL. I'll have to come see you later this month when I am down that way! Love you D!

    ReplyDelete